Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged Again!

My niece, Jamie, tagged me. This one is called 8 things about me - in 6 questions.
Here are the rules:
1) Post the rules on your blog.
2) Answer the six "8" items.
3) Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

8 Favorite TV shows (which is difficult, since I have about given up on TV)
1. Amazing Race
2. Grey's Anatomy (I know it is smutty and I am about to give it up)
3. ER (I am a diehard)
4. House
5. Chuck
6. Journeyman - but they cancelled it
7. The Office (but I rarely get to watch it due to the time slot)
8. NCIS


8 Things I did yesterday
1. Helped a Young Single Adult in my ward finish her tote bag sewing project.
2. Bought Dannon Smoothies for my sick parents
3. Bought food for pre-birthday celebration on Sunday for Bud/Dad
4. Went to Target with Emily to buy a Wedding shower gift.
5. Went to Wedding Shower for Kersina Miller.
6. Bought a Spice Cream Cheese cake at Sam's
7. Put on my PJ's
8. Babysat Lyon kids while Emily, Aaron and Bud/Dad went to Adult session of Stake Conf. (Emily is new Stake Music Coordinator and she had to lead the music)

8 Things I look forward to
1. Putting on my Pajamas each day - it should be a law that everyone gets to put on PJ's by 4 in the afternoon.
2. Serving a mission with Dad/Bud
3. The first day cold enuf to wear shoes and socks.
4. The first day warm enuf to wear flip flops.
5. Visits to or from my kids and grandkids.
6. My next trip out of the country or a cruise - whenever that will be!
7. Meeting the Savior.
8. Meeting Minnie Levi


8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Does In and Out count as a restaurant?
2. Casa Lupe
3. Applebees - only cuz it is close-by
4. Red Robin
5. Costa Vida
6. Claim Jumper
7. Olive Garden
8. The Oaks in Moline, IL
(we have very limited restaurant pickins in YC)

8 Things on my Wish List
1. Learn to Sail (Rowing used to be here, but I got that wish - thanks!)
2. World Peace
3. Pay off mortgage
4. Pay off kids' mortgages
5. A cruise or travel abroad once per year
6. No lying (this would clear up most of the corruption and immorality in the world)
7. Continued good physical and mental health (to die before my mind or bladder goes)
8. To have a missionary experience

8 People to Tag
1. Andrea
2. Megan
3. Josh
4. Jared
5. Micah
6. Emily
7. Sara Evans
8. Jenni Smith

1 comments:

Rearun said...

Ha... I did it and I've tagged Dad.