Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chinese for Christmas Eve

We have a time honored tradition of having Chinese Take-Out for Christmas Eve dinner. The idea was born out of exhaustion about 25 years ago when my sister and I were too exhausted from cooking goodies all day to even consider what to feed our family for dinner. Ergo - Chinese Take-Out. The idea has stuck and the kids love it.
We told the kids the chicken drumsticks were pigeon legs - didn't keep them from eating them!
I save the big fortune cookie boxes the food comes in, to store my nativity collection. Serendipity! Click on the fullscreen at bottom to see pics. I messed up somehow!

Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen

1 comments:

Rearun said...

We had a great time eating Chinese with you. Although, I couldn't bring myself to eat the "crows legs".