Friday, December 12, 2008

Sam n' Me


This is Sam and Me. Sam just turned 11. He is a swell guy. The best thing about Sam is his giggly sense of humor. He is a very mellow fellow and he is just plain fun to have around. He is very good at putting things together. Last night he showed me and grandpa his Hot Wheels track - that he has no problem assembling. He also had an awesome KNex thingy assembled in his room. His mom says he routinely spends time working Legos. I think he's an engineer in the making. He's also an avid reader. Sam does very well in school and everyone likes Sam. Tenderhearted Sam is a wonderful brother to his 4 sisters.
Happy Birthday, Sam.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jared and Debbie said...

How could you not like Sam. He is the best helper I have ever meet. He is so kind to his little cousins. he makes them feel special. I had so much fun racing cars with him on the wii. I am sure he let me win a time or two. We look forward to spending more time with Sam in the future.

Uncle Jared

emaalyon said...

Aw...I like Sam too! He is a funny boy who likes to laugh A LOT!!! And he is so sweet with my little boys. They all love to play with Sam.

J and C said...

Happy Birthday Sam! Hope it was a great one!