Thursday, March 18, 2010

Welcome to the Family, Rachelle


Our Newest Granddaughter, Rachelle Anita Stubblefield, was born on March 1st. Her parents are Micah and Sarah, with proud brother and sister, Jackson and Lacey. I had a great time visiting them in Arizona. Rachelle is a sweet baby, and well loved by her sibs. While I was in AZ, Micah and I took the kids to Joe's Farm Grill - featured on Guy Fieri's "Diners, Dives and Drive-Ins." The place was packed on a Saturday afternoon, with the order line going out the door. I had the best burger I think I've ever had which was worth the wait. Photos are on my cell phone, and as soon as I get them off, I will post here. I had a great time with the kids and got some nice cuddles with the new baby. Being a grandma is the BEST!

1 comments:

Pyatt said...

She is a cutie! We went to that diner too last summer! TASTY!! We loved it!