Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sprinkler Fun

Today was our first warm day, so the Lyon kids had some fun in the sprinkler grandpa bought. I am posting this so Emily can see her kids, since she is having a spa day/week at Sutter Memorial Hospital.

 
Of course, Weezer had to get in on the action. She thinks the new sprinkler is just for her. Kelman laughed pretty hard at her biting the water.

 
The twins were skeptical at first, but once they realized they could squirt one another, they had a great time. They were good and worn out for naptime.

 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

emaalyon said...

Aw I want more pictures!!! I miss those little monsters too much. They make me laugh and they give good hugs and kisses! Give them big hugs and kisses for me.

Pyatt said...

That looks like so much fun--can I come and play? We hope that Emily is doing well..she is in our thoughts and prayers!!

Anonymous said...

That is really funny about the dog. Our rat terrier Sparky does the same thing and we find it hilarious as well. Thanks for sharing.