Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A BLESSED WEEKEND

We had one fine weekend in Phoenix. It is always wise to visit Arizona before June and after September!! The weather was wonderful. Lacey's blessing was sweet and it was so nice to see Micah & Sarah in action in their ward.









We had a blast with Jackson. He is one cool dude. Grandma even got to sneak in a swim. I never met a pool I didn't like.









We capped the visit off meeting up with Jessica and Bon. Jessica and I caught up on family stuff and Bon chatted computer stuff with Micah. Jackson was a model citizen in restaurant behavior. Pei Wei was tasteeee. We thought it appropriate to have Chinese on Cinco De Mayo!

3 comments:

meg.. said...

Fun times! Glad you had a good visit in AZ.

Pyatt said...

That Lacey is a doll...she is definitely a Stubblefield. Jake was in San Diego that weekend or you could have seen them too...hopefully he and Micah can hook up now that they know they are both there.

Anonymous said...

I think that is so great that you love to swim. I cam remember going over to your sister's house when they lived in El Magarita. The first time I went down the slide. My mom had to bribe me with a Peaches and Cream Barbie.