Saturday, April 5, 2008

Grandbaby #21, Lacey Beth

I am way behind on posting, so now I will play catch-up. My visit with Micah and his cute little family was wonderful. Thanks to Sarah for putting up with a Mother In-Law, so soon after coming home from the hospital. Lacey Beth was a model baby. Of course, I wasn't the one getting up for middle of the night feedings. Jackson and I had a swell time playing outside, going for walks, and even a little shopping. He said "hello" to all the ladies shopping in Coldwater Creek clothing store, and most everyone at Costco. The weather in Gilbert was wonderful, and Micah & Sarah's new home is lovely. I borrowed a book from Micah for the plane trip home - Follow the River, about a woman abducted by Indians in 1755 who returns to her home by walking 800 miles along the Ohio and New Rivers. I was surely glad I was on an airplane and not walking home.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: