Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fall is here!!







Fall is definately in the air, which confirms it is my favorite time of year. I don't know if it is because of the fall colors, cool crisp air, socks and shoes or just that the hottest part of the year is over, but I love fall. I also love the first day I can break out the flip flops and let my feet go naked. Go figure!!
We had a great visit from Jared, Debbie and kids. What a treat to hang with Hannah, and get to know Ben a bit better. We met up with Runyans at Bishops Pumpkin Patch and had a great time. Thanks to the Runyan kids for being so kind and warm with their little cuzzies. They always make sure they are having fun and being safe.
Micah, Sarah and Jackson came at the end of the week and we all went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. We had a great time. There were 6 grandkids under 4, with Hannie being the only girl in the bunch.
We all got together again Sunday night after General Conference. The house was loud, but full of love. The only missing part was Meg and Family and Josh and Family.
I am into week 4 with Invisalign. Each week gets easier. They are still bothersome, but I can handle it. The hardest part is brushing after eating. The grossest place I have brushed in so far would be Movies 8. Nasty!! I am sure I grossed a lady out at Costa Vida. The sink wouldn't drain and she was waiting for me to finish, so she could wash her hands. Sorry Lady!!

1 comments:

meg.. said...

I love all of the pics! I can't believe how huge that dog is - kinda freakish. lol Sorry we missed seeing everyone.