Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Jammies 2007

I think my most favorite part of Christmas is the Christmas Jammie exchange with cousins. I could easily do away with all the other traditions - well, maybe not Chinese Food, but the Jammie exchange is by far the best. I love to see the carefully selected jammies, and I love to see all the grandkids in their Christmas Jammies when I visit them throughout the year, and even handed down to younger siblings in later years. This year Ada insisted on wearing her Christmas Jammies several nights in a row. We had to fish them out of the dirty clothes basket one night, and wash them the next day for her to wear again. It is a small gesture which I hope will help keep the cousins close.

2 comments:

meg.. said...

Glad you posted all these pics. I somehow didn't get pics of all of my kids in their new jammies on Christmas Eve...glad you did! Ada had fun looking at the pics with me too.

J and C said...

I love the jammie exchange and Chinese too. I am bummed we missed chinese this year, but we had it on New Years instead :o) We love all our new jammies and I am already trying to come up with a theme for next year...... (may John Dear, or Hannas.. I could go to the outlet. hmmmm)I love it way too much!